1/1. The Faversham Pools Management Committee declares that all personal information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
and sets out details of the personal information we collect about you and the ways
in which we may use that information.
3. All rights are reserved. Any images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files,text and their arrangement on this web site are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution or used on other web sites. This web site contains images that are subject to third party copyright.
4. You may be asked to give us personal details at certain points on this web site. The provision of such information is entirely at your own discretion. Personal information collected on this web site will not be used for any purposes other than customer care, the mailing of information, special offers or market research.
We may store and process information (electronically or manually) that you supply to us to better understand your needs, improve our services and your online experience.We may provide third parties with a summary, but not individual information about web site visitors or users of this web site.
5. Any information given to Faversham Pools Management Committee by their customers
remains the property of the customer and will only be used for the purpose for which
it has been given. The information will be stored in a secure environment and used
only in a manner approved by the customer, and returned to the customer whenever
6. We may use the information that you supply to us in emails to provide information which may be of interest to you about other goods and/or services offered by Faversham Pools Management Committee.
7. We will check this stored information periodically and make contact with you solely for the purpose to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.